The all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel. More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3
|Front / Rear:||Rear|
|Full Tread Depth:||7/32|
|Max Load (lbs) @ PSI:||805@42|
10 Item Items in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Dunlop’s CFT uses carbon fiber to reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
• Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet-weather performance
• Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
• Q3+ tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike performance
• MT Multi-Tread technology in the rear tire uses a tough, long-wearing compound in the center of the tire for excellent traction and longer treads life, plus special lateral-grip compounds for outstanding grip.
• Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S
No Warranty on race tires.
Road race tires and dirt track tires will not be shipped to the USA. All US residents must purchase tires through RTS, the US Dunlop race tire distributor.