Private instruction is available upon request as we have several premier coaches available for this service throughout the season.
Our Private Instruction is run in conjunction with our regular events and includes:
- Private 1 on 1 coaching, or for private groups to a maximum of a 3:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Available to all skill groups.
- The rider will be provided with a coach of their choice for the day, or multiple days at their discretion.
- Only experienced professional level riders are used for coaching.
- Prices vary depending on instructor, and are in addition to any track fee’s (with the exception of the “new to track orientation” fee of $30, which will be waived for green riders paying for private instruction).
Please contact email@example.com to coordinate a particular event and instructor.
Available Instructors for 2012:
- Jordan Szoke
- Steve Walker
- Jim Proulx
- Sean Huffman (bilingual French/English)
- Michael Leon (Bilingual French/English)
- Steph Chabot (bilingual French/English)
- Sandy Noce (bilingual English/Italian)
Premier Coaching (Jordan Szoke)
- 1:1 $1500/day
- 2:1 $1000/day
- 3:1 $750/day
- 1:1 $750/day
- 2:1 $500/day
- 3:1 $375/day