* Required for riders who are all-together new to trackdays, or just new to a particular circuit. *
This is also available as an optional refresher for green riders returning to the circuit.
- Rider is paired with an experienced rider, as a personal coach and on track instructor for the morning of the event (until lunch break).
- 4:1 rider to coach ratio maximum.
- Rider receives an in depth secondary riders meeting prior to entry on the circuit. At which time, the rider can ask questions, become familiarized with track layout and flags, and get acquainted with their coach and others in their group.
- Riders are still required to attend the regular riders meeting with all other trackday participants.
- The rider will be led in a lead-follow with the coach and other riders in their group for their first sessions on track throughout the morning within the green group.
- Between sessions there will be a de-briefing with the coach to ask questions and guidance.
Riders can opt-out at any time after their second on-track lead follow with the coach. The same fee will apply.
The regular trackday fees also apply.