It is the responsibility of each participant to be fully aware of the rules and guidelines that follow.
Riders' meeting and track-side registration
- All entrants must attend the riders meeting, no exceptions. Riders who DO NOT attend the riders meeting will not be permitted to participate in the event.
- All riders who are required to participate in the New Rider Orientation must attend a) secondary riders meeting b) their on-track coaching sessions. Riders who fail to complete either of these guidelines will forfeit their trackday.
- All participants must check in with our registration personnel and sign all waivers to receive the appropriate wristband and registration/safety inspection sticker.
- You may be asked to show personal Identification at Registration. Please bring photo I.D with you.
- We ask that you inform our registration staff of any and all medical conditions that you have.
- The supplied wristband must be worn at all times during the event to be allowed on track and hot pit lane. You may be asked to show the wristband at any time throughout the event.
- The registration/safety inspection sticker must be adhered to the front fender or the middle of the front upper fairing only, prior to arriving at safety inspection.
- All riders MUST affix a Medical Information Carrier on the rear left of their helmet. One carrier per rider will be supplied by Pro 6 Cycle. Additional carriers will be available for purchase.
- All motorcycles MUST pass safety inspection prior to admission on the track. If your bike does not pass safety inspection, you will NOT receive a refund.
- All motorcycles must pass sound inspection based on guidelines as put forth by the track. If your bike does not pass sound inspection, you will NOT receive a refund. Please check the website of the facility at which the event you are attending is being held for information regarding sound inspection.
- In the event of a crash, you must pass safety inspection on the motorcycle before being allowed re-entry to the track.
- All motorcycles MUST display the number chosen by the rider in their rider profile on the front and both sides of the rear of the motorcycle. The number must be easily seen and distinguishable from a distance (8” numbers are recommended). If your numbers are not identifiable and/or do not match that which you have selected within your profile you will not be permitted to enter the track.
General Bike prep
- All Riders must wear appropriate riding gear.
- All gear must be free from tears, exposed seams, excessive wear, age or damage.
- Leathers: Full one piece or two-piece (zip completely around) motorcycle leather suits only. NO Nylon or Kevlar only construction suits will be allowed.
- Helmet: All riders must wear full-face helmets that are designed for motorcycle use which is free from damage. Snell 2005, or ECE-05 or newer helmet, in good condition and proper fit for the rider, is mandatory.
- Back Protector: CE Level II or higher “hard shell” back protectors are mandatory. Foam or soft shell protectors, similar to those included in some suits, are not acceptable. Forcefield T-Pro back protectors and armour or equivalent are also acceptable.
- Gloves: All riders must wear leather gauntlet style gloves that are in good condition with no ripped stitching or seams.
- Boots: All riders must wear boots that extend above the ankle to approximately mid-calf.
Rider and spectator conduct
- Tires and brakes must be in good condition and have enough “meat” to get through the day. There will be on site Dunlop tire service at each trackday, allowing for the opportunity to install replacement tires to pass safety inspection.
- All glass, headlights, taillights, turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed. The head and tail lights must not visibly shine through the tape. It is recommended that head and tail light fuses be removed.
- Side mirrors must be removed. Taping over of mirrors is not permitted. Mirrors with integrated turn signals are the only exception, and must be taped over.
- We recommend, but do not require, removal of centre stands. It is highly recommend that side stands be removed from bikes older than model year 2000. Bikes with side stands should have strong springs to ensure that the kickstand cannot drop down accidentally.
- All machines must have an operational handlebar mounted kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in good working condition.
- All motorcycles MUST use water instead of antifreeze or glycol based coolant. Water Wetter or MoCool & Distilled water is recommended. This is non-negotiable and includes the liquid contained in the reservoir. Engine ice is not permitted.
- Sprockets must be in good condition and chain wear must not be notable.
- It is recommended that oil drain plugs and brake calliper mounting bolts are drilled and lock wired.
- *NEW* All on track video equipment (Go-Pro, Hero or other camera’s, Cell phones etc) must be approved at safety inspection. Have your camera secured to the bike how you intend to ride with it on track for safety inspection.
- The consumption of alcohol during the hours of trackday operation (7:30am-5pm) is strictly prohibited. This rule applies to both riding participants & their crew, family and friends. Anyone found to be consuming alcohol will be asked to leave the grounds.
- The use of drugs will not be tolerated. Anyone found using drugs during our trackday will be reported to the Police.
- Aggressive behaviour, physical or verbal confrontation will not be tolerated and anyone exhibiting such behaviour will be immediately removed from the event.
- Any rider who either must switch bikes for mechanical reasons, or is just “trying a friend’s bike for the session” MUST inform Pro 6 Cycle staff PRIOR to attempting to enter the track. Any rider who fails to do so and causes un-do stress to the marshals and Pro 6 Cycle staff will forfeit the remainder of their event. It is imperative for the safety of yourself and others that we know who is on which bike on track at all times.
- Any participant who switches or rides in a group he/she is not registered without first receiving approval from Pro 6 Cycle staff will forfeit their day, will be asked to leave for the day and will be given NO refund.
- Only the rider registered for the event may participate in said event. Loaning your bike to a rider who is not registered for the event to go on track with result in a life time ban from Pro 6 Cycle Trackdays.